Queenslander properties are classic structures that were built in the colonial era and they stand out in their architecture and form. There aren’t many of these homes, but the ones that you stand are beautiful and unique in every way. These structures are generally built with wood and have large porches and verandas. The stunning buildings also have metal features that can be very elaborate in design and build. While Queenslander Properties are very old, they have stood the test of time and weathered the elements over the decades.
However, just like any other home, these too require the right kind of maintenance and care. The Australian climate can be quite harsh and can wreak havoc on these properties. If you are the owner of one, you would know exactly how much effort and attention you put into caring for it. And so when it comes to painting your Queenslander Property, you have to be extra careful about whom you employ for the job. We at Attentive Painting & Decorating are a renowned company with proven expertise in this space. We know what it takes to paint these homes in the best possible way. We have the knowledge, experience and the resources to provide solutions that will meet your requirements to the tee.
How painting Queenslander properties is a specialised job
We know from experience that painting for Queenslander properties is a skill that’s very different from what’s required for painting normal buildings; take a look at why:
- These are heritage structures and require special attention when painting is being done
- Special paints and finishes have to be used in the project
- The painting technique is specialised and only experienced painters can handle the job
- The flaking or peeling paint has to be carefully removed before any painting is done. This job becomes tricky because some of the features can be very intricate and the peeling or flaking paint has to be removed without impacting the base structure
- The weatherboards and other features have to be restored before the actual painting work is done
- Special primers and bases are used in the work
- Non-lead paint will be utilised in every Queenslander property painting project
- Special Exterior paint will be used on the outer walls- these UV-resistant & dust-resistant paints help protect the finish of the structure and add to the longevity of the building.
We handle even the most complex jobs with expertise and skill. Extra care is taken to ensure that the detailing and special features come to no harm when the painting work is being carried out. No matter what your specific painting requirement is, we can provide you solutions that fit right into your budget. We work closely with you and ensure you are 100% satisfied with the services we provide.
We at Attentive Painting & Decorating are a very well-established company that provides customised painting services at very reasonable pricing. For a free consultation and quote, please call us at this number- 07 3886 4533 or write to us via this online form .