Many homeowners are very enthusiastic when it comes to carrying out any home improvement projects in their home. They feel a sense of accomplishment when they successfully build a deck, fix a staircase or paint their home. While it’s entirely possible to paint your home yourself, you need to buy the right tools, materials and paint and conduct some research online about the steps to follow etc.
There are several benefits to DIY painting such as:
- The cost of the painting project reduces considerably as you save on the labour cost.
- If you have certain ideas about how you want the finishes and textures to be, you have the flexibility try them out yourself and achieve the look and ambience you want.
- You also have the freedom to complete the work at your own convenience and paint only one room or wall at a time rather than disrupt the entire house.
Why hire a professional painter?
While there are some distinct advantages to a DIY paint job, you can definitely benefit from hiring professionals such as Attentive Painting & Decorating for the job as:
- They will provide expert advice on the different types of paints, finishes and textures available; this helps you make a better-informed decision.
- They will handle the job efficiently and have the skill and knowledge to paint different types of surfaces.
- The job will be completed meticulously and within a set timeframe.
- Expert painters will make sure that top-grade materials and workmanship are used; this helps extend the lifespan of the paint finish.
- These professionals will choose non-toxic and lead-free paints for the work and will make sure that the job is completed safely.
We at Attentive Painting & Decorating are a reputed and experienced company that provides customised residential and commercial painting services at very reasonable cost. For a free consultation and quote, please call us on 07 3886 4533 or write to us via this online form.