Every Queenslander property has unique character and is a work of art in its own right. These structures are typically made of wood and are very large properties that also have expansive porches and verandas. They have features which are more elaborate and detailed and many also have iron installations in the building structure. Queenslander properties are of historical importance and are extremely resilient; while most of these are still standing tall over the decades, they too require regular maintenance and care.
The one way to ensure that the structure is well-protected from the elements is to get the exterior and interior surfaces painted every few years. But when you are hiring a painter for your Queenslander property you need to ensure that they have the skill and expertise to handle this specialised job with care.
Hire expert painters
This is where we at Attentive Painting & Decorating come into the picture. We are one of the most reputed companies in this space and have been catering to a number of Queenslander property owners across the region. We recognise the historical importance of these features and ensure that specialised painting products and techniques are used in the painting job. We have experienced and expert painting consultants that have extensive knowledge about what types of treatment, finishes and paints will work best for your property and will provide solutions that work perfectly for you and fit into your budget.
These experts will also provide you all the information you need about the different types of paints available and what their pros and cons are; this helps you make a more well-informed decision about the type of paint you should use. While we provide high quality services, you will find that we also maintain very competitive pricing and this provides you value for money.
Queenslander property painting- aspects we keep in view
- The type of paint to be used and the painting technique matters a great deal.
- We take extra care to remove all the existing paint before starting on any new work.
- If any surfaces are damaged, those will be treated and finished well first.
- All the exterior and interior surfaces will be sanded well before the paint application work starts.
- Our expert painters make sure that all the crevices and niches in the architecture are painted meticulously.
- Special paints will be used for all the metal features.
- We use non-toxic paint in our work.
- Special Exterior paint will be applied on all the external surfaces and this ensures the building is well-protected from the elements. These paints also have UV-resistant and dust-resistant properties which help protect the structure’s surfaces from deterioration.
Contact the Queenslander property painting experts
The entire project will be completed efficiently and professionally and within the stipulated timeframe. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number 07 3886 4533 or write to us via this online form and we will revert within the shortest possible time.