- What’s involved with painting your home or business?
Several key steps are involved in painting your home as follows:
- Top coats
We outline these steps in more detail when we provide you with our free quotation.
- Is Attentive Painting & Decorating registered and insured?
Yes we are fully registered and our registration number is: QBCC Lic: 1241313.
We also have public liability of up to $10 million.
- Which areas of SE Queensland do you service?
We are Brisbane painters and will travel all over Queensland.
- Do you have any photos of jobs that you have recently completed?
Please visit our website gallery to view our photos.
You can also ask us for a copy of our welcome letter with recently painted addresses that you can drive by to look at for yourself.
- I’m not sure which colours to choose. Can you help me?
Yes we can. We offer colour consultation advice to our Brisbane painting clients. Please contact us today for a free quote.
- What materials and paint do you use?
We use only quality materials and premium paints. We prefer to use Dulux or Resene premium paints and primers.
- What do I have to do in order to get ready for the painters?
When we come in to paint your home we are expecting to handle everything ourselves. We move all of the furniture into the middle of the room, remove pictures from the walls and take down any window treatments. All furniture and belongings are carefully covered and all floors are protected with the proper drop cloths during painting. The only items we ask the customer to move are the small knick- knack type items and other valuables.
- Does someone have to remain home while the painting is being done?
No, in fact most people are not home during the day and arrangements can be made in advance to accommodate your schedule.
- How is my furniture protected during painting?
After moving the furniture into the middle of the room it will be covered in plastic. All floors will be protected by canvas drop cloths.
- What is the Master Painters Association Queensland?
Master Painters Association Queensland is a Union of Employers and the Peak Industry body for Painting and Decorating.
“Established by Painters for Painters” Master Painters Association Queensland represents the interests of individuals and companies conducting business in the painting, decorating and sign writing trades.
Master Painters Association Queensland strives to encourage and recognise the highest standards of trade craftsmanship and ethical business practice.