Tips To Choose The Best Commercial Painting Company
A decision about painting a commercial property is always taken after considerable thought because it is time-consuming and expensive. Therefore, you need to hire a painting company where the professionals can work out solutions that match your requirements and budget. People also search online for companies that offer these services. There are other issues that need attention while choosing a commercial painting company. Here are some guidelines that the experts at Attentive Painting & Decorating consider important:
- User References And Reviews
Before you finally hire painting professionals, you need to collect some information about the companies you have shortlisted. You should contact them and ask for their customer references. Long standing companies in the field are more than willing to provide such customer references.
You can contact some of their clients who might be willing to share their experience with the company. As most of the companies maintain websites, it is also useful to read online customer testimonials and reviews. This pre-hiring effort will enable you to choose a company with some confidence in their work.
- Relevant Work Experience
This is a crucial requirement in commercial painting projects that are large-scale and complex in nature. Painting jobs related to factories, high rise buildings, large warehouses, and strata properties need the use of different varieties of paints, heavy equipment and complex painting techniques. It is necessary that the company you choose has professionals with experience in executing similar projects.
- Key Pre-Requisite: Licensing And Insurance
Before hiring a company, you should check and recheck whether the company has licensing and insurance in place. You can verify this information from the company itself as well as on their website. A company that is accredited will always follow industry standards in project completion, efficient performance, as well as work and worker safety.
- Transparent Pricing
A good painting service provider will always provide work details and pricing quotes as clearly as possible without any hidden charges. It saves delay in work if the quotes and contract clauses are thoroughly examined before the project starts. It is then easy to check on the progress of the work and related payments without any confusion and conflict.
- Flexible Work Schedules
Commercial establishments and offices prefer the least disturbance in their working schedules when painting projects are on. A painting company must be willing to entertain flexible schedules whenever necessary. It must have a workforce willing to work after office hours, on week-ends and holidays. At the same time, the company must provide a guarantee for the work. It assures that the job is completed on time and correctly from the beginning to the end.
It’s clear that there are several factors that have to be taken into consideration while hiring a commercial painting company. We are experienced and licensed, reliable and professional. We provide cost-effective services with no compromise on quality. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon.
Why You Need Specialists For Queenslander Property Painting
If you own a Queenslander property, you know that it is different from other structures in many ways. These classic buildings have distinctive architectural styling, features, and elements. They are elevated from the ground and are built on posts. Steep-pitched iron roofs are another unique characteristic of Queenslander properties whose structure is typically made of timber.
While it’s amazing to own this kind of a property, its maintenance and care aren’t easy. In fact, you end up putting in a significant amount of time, effort and money into ensuring that your Queenslander property is in a good condition and looks great at all times. One of the best ways to make sure that the interior and exterior surfaces of your home are well-protected from the elements and the environment is to get it painted from experts like us at Attentive Painting & Decorating.
We are a company that has been operating in this industry for a number of years. We provide excellent residential and commercial interior and exterior painting solutions. In addition, we also offer custom Queenslander property painting services. This is a specialised job that requires a deep understanding of what the structures are, which materials are used in their construction and the kind of base treatments they require before the actual painting work is done.
Over the years, we have handled Queenslander Properties Painting for many clients across the region. While do we provide top-notch solutions, we always maintain very competitive pricing. Queenslander properties have wide verandas with balustrades and posts along its periphery.
As mentioned earlier, these structures are largely made of wood which also means that the kind of paints used on the walls need to be chosen with care. Since these are heritage structures, it becomes important to ensure that none of the features and installations on it are damaged in any way while the painting work is being conducted.
Custom Queenslander Properties Painting Solutions
We understand that every client will have very specific requirements when it comes to painting a Queenslander property. This is why we pay special attention to providing tailored solutions to our clients. We use specialised paint for the metal surfaces as well as the wooden ones. The best painting techniques are used and expert and seasoned professionals handle the job. This detailed and meticulous approach goes a long way in ensuring that your Queenslander property is well-protected and looks great at all times.
Before starting the project, our team will survey the structure carefully. A detailed plan will be created after which the surfaces will be prepared carefully. Once the base is ready, we will paint all the interior and exterior surfaces using high quality paint.
As you can see, there are a number of different aspects that need to be kept in view while painting Queenslander properties, which is why you need specialists like us for the job. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon.
The Benefits of Hiring Commercial Painters
As a commercial property owner, you need to ensure that every aspect of your business is perfectly in place. And this includes the overall maintenance of your property as well. Maintaining the hygiene levels and ensuring that all the features are in a state of good repair is crucial. After all, first impressions do matter. Attracting customers and clients in and highly competitive business landscape, is a lot about ensuring that you put the best foot forward.
In addition to all the things mentioned above, it also important that you have very well painted and well-finished exterior and interior spaces. After all, the walls do make up a large aspect of your property and keeping them spruced up and looking good is one of the best ways to provide a great background for all the décor on your premises. Commercial painting is different than regular residential printing.
Not only is the job more complex and extensive, but also requires a significant amount of expertise and experience. This is where companies like ours at Attentive Painting & Decorating come into the picture. We have been operating in the Brisbane painting space for a number of years. In this time, we have handled commercial painting jobs of every scale and complexity. Regardless of whether you want a small retail store painted or a multi-storeied office building spruced up, we are the company to call. You will find that we provide top quality services at the most cost-effective pricing.
Why Hiring Professional Commercial Painters Matters
There are a number of reasons why it is a good idea to hire commercial painters such as:
- Commercial painters have the licensing and insurance to handle painting jobs of all types.
- We have years of experience in this industry and know what it takes to provide our clients the best solutions. Not only are we experienced but also have the resources and skills to provide start to end commercial painting services that can provide our clients value for money.
- We adopt a customised approach to our job and make sure that our experts have complete understanding about what your specific requirements are. This detailed approach goes a long way in ensuring that the final product meets your expectations.
- In addition to standard painting services, we also handle all types of painting maintenance requirements. We understand that there are times when the exterior surfaces or the structure might become impacted by the weather. This is why we provide regular exterior painting maintenance solutions to our clients.
As a company that always looks to provide clients value for money, you will find that our services are very reasonably priced. We at Attentive Painting & Decorating have been operating in this space for a number of years; and can handle projects of every scale. Call us at 07 3532 5528 and tell us more about your project. You can also send us your queries via this online form. Check out testimonials from our customers on this page.
Advantages of Interior and Exterior House Painting
Each and every homeowner takes measures to keep their property neat and well-maintained, spending hours on weekends to ensure everything looks and feels great. Some hire professionals for the job while others consider it a DIY project. Once the house starts looking a bit dull, many people consider renovating or upgrading the existing features of their house. Carrying out big projects like renovations or remodelling isn’t always necessary to keep your house well-maintained.
One of the simplest ways to enhance the appearance of your property is to get it painted with the help of experts like the ones at Attentive Painting & Decorating. Our team can provide solutions for both, interior and exterior paint jobs, along with customised solutions in a cost-effective manner.
Interior Painting- The Benefits
The interior painting of your walls has a big impact on the way your house looks, and there are a number of benefits to getting it right. Here are a few of them:
- Well painted interior walls of your home give it an attractive and well-maintained look. If the walls are dull & drab, it can have an overall impact on the interior of your house.
- Making sure that the interior walls are well-painted, will add to the appeal of all the features in your house.
- In addition, a new coat of paint makes the interiors look bright and cheery.
- Walls with good quality paint do not become impacted by moisture and heat when compared to walls with bad paint jobs.
- Since the walls are well-protected, it helps improve the quality of air indoors as well.
- Beautifully painted interior spaces showcase your home in a good light and can increase the value of your home at point of sale.
Exterior Painting- The Benefits
The exterior paint also has a big impact on the way your house looks from the outside. However, consider getting an exterior paint job done to make your property look fresh and new. Here are a few additional benefits:
- The exterior of your house is exposed to many harmful elements as well as daily wear and tear. This is the reason why the experts at Attentive Painting & Decorating use weather-resistant exterior paint. These latest paints are dust-proof and fade-resistant as well as UV- resistant. They reflect the UV rays of the sun, which helps improve the energy efficiency of your house.
The Best Interior and Exterior Painting
The professionals at Attentive Painting & Decorating can provide you with customised solutions at cost-effective pricing. Our team of experts is capable of handling a range of different projects. No matter the complexity or scale of the work, our team of house painters will get it done. We provide guaranteed results for all painting projects, which means we focus on doing the job right the first time around.
For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon. Our team will visit your property, will assess the condition of the walls and provide an up-front quote based on your specific requirements.
Things to Keep In View While Choosing Exterior Paint for Your Home
The exterior paint of your home can make it stand out from the other the houses in your neighborhood. It enhances the architecture and its street presence. An extremely well-done paint job can completely change the look of your property, while also saving you money without conducting major renovations.
Take your time and choose the right paint and type for the exterior of your house. It can be considered an important investment and increases the value of your home. We at Attentive Painting & Decorating have the experience and skill to provide top-quality exterior painting services. Here are a few things to keep in mind while choosing exterior paint:
Select The Right Paint
While selecting the best quality residential exterior paint, it comes down to three types- oil based enamel, acrylic (water-based) and lime paint. Here is a detailed look at them:
- Acrylic (Water-Based)- This is one of the most common varieties of exterior paints, due to its wide range of colors, ease of application and quick drying properties. Acrylic paint, depending on its quality is UV-resistant and is also highly resistant to dirt, mould & stains. Many paint manufacturers guarantee exterior paints that are water-based. They are both breathable and expand when moisture gets in. This prevents them from cracking or peeling.
- Oil-Based Enamel- Oil-based paints contain pigment, resin along with a thinner, unlike water-based paints. This type of paint is used on metal surfaces that are prone to rusting. They are known for their adhesive quality, but often end up getting chipped over a period of time. It takes longer to dry when compared to water-based paints. It is advisable not to apply this paint over existing water-based paints. The previous coat would have to be stripped completely and the base prepared before any oil-based enamel paint is applied.
- Lime Paint- This paint has gained extreme popularity for exterior applications. Its aesthetic and natural texture blend in perfectly with outdoor painting. It is composed of minerals, clay and other natural pigments. The main reason people opt for this paint is due to its anti-fungal properties and lack of chemicals. It helps prevent mould build-up over a period of time. Lime paint allows the surface to breathe, preventing it from cracking and peeling.
Choose The Proper Finish For Your Exterior Paint
Depending on which type of paint you use for the exterior of your house, it is necessary to choose the right finish as well. A few of the common finishes used are flat, gloss & semi-gloss.
We use a number of different paints for our exterior painting projects. Our experts will have detailed discussions and will provide you with tailored solutions that meet your specific requirements. The job is completed in a professional manner without any disturbance to you or your family. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon.
Different Types Of Interior Paints
There are a number of different varieties of interior paints. For you to make the right decision before choosing one, it is essential for you to have basic knowledge about the right surfaces for a good paint job. This will help you achieve the kind of aesthetic you want in your home. Its always a good idea to hire the services of a skilled house painter like us at Attentive Painting & Decorating for this job. Here, we take a look at the different types of paints available and which areas of your house they can be used in.
- Matte Paint
This is one of the most common choices that people end up making for interior walls. The color does not have a shiny or sheen finish to it, making it a great option for walls or ceilings. It is relatively easy to apply but requires more than a single layer of coating to create a solid look. Brushes or rollers can be used for applying this paint. In addition, it also works great for covering any cracks or imperfections on your walls. Older houses use this type of paint more often. The downside is that marks can appear quickly and it requires a lot of care and regular retouching. Some stains can be removed by the use a damp cloth.
This finish is a bit of both- matte and gloss. Many peole aren’t aware of what this finish is and where it works best. The paint produces a soft sheen that makes it an excellent choice for areas that are cleaning at a greater frequency. However, it isn’t advisable to use this paint on walls with imperfections as satin can make these look more apparent.
- Matte Enamel
Similar to matte paint, this one is far more durable, doesn’t need any retouching, which also makes it easier to clean. This will prove to be a great advantagem especially if you have children running around the house. It can be used in kitchens as well, as the walls require regular wiping. The application process is similar to regular matte paint and it also gives the wall a similar visual effect.
This type of paint is ideally used for trims rather than just walls. It has a hard finish, making it excellent for heavy use. Its also extremely easy to clean with the use of water & soap. However, the shine is far less than a full gloss paint finish. A single coating of this paint is more than enough for good covering and protection. Apart fom these, there are still a number of different variesties of paints, such as:
- Gloss Paint
We use a variety of paints in our projects. Our colour consultants will have detailed discussions with you, and provide you with different solutions. They will conduct the job in a professional manner without causing any disturbance to the workings in your home.
This will help you make a better-informed decision about the type of exterior paint you want for your home. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon.
How to Choose the Right Commercial Painter
If you are a commercial property owner and are considering getting your property painted it is essential for you to hire an expert capable of providing you with excellent services and solutions. These need to meet your requirements and budget. People visit online sites to see which company can provide these services. Besides the cost there are still various different factors to take into consideration while opting for the services of commercial painters. Here are a few tips from the professionals at Attentive Painting & Decorating :
This is one of the most important things that many tend to ignore. Hiring services for commercial painting is a lot more than just a standard paint job. Large-scale projects such as high rise buildings, factories or warehouses require the use of the latest equipment & machinery along with complex painting techniques. This is why the company you finally choose should have the experience and knowledge to take on such tasks.
- Licensed and insured
It is essential for the company to be licensed and insured. Information regarding that will generally be available on their sites. However, you can also get this information by calling them for inquiry. A well-established and certified company will complete the job with efficiency and according to industry standards and with utmost safety.
After your search for the different companies providing the services that you require, calling them to ask for references may not a bad idea. Any well-established company will have no issue in furnishing this information. Call a few of the older clients to help you get crucial information about the services that the company provides. Read some of the reviews and testimonials that the company you hire has received in the past.
- Cost-Effective, Upfront Pricing
The painting company you hire should be upfront with their pricing. There should be no hidden charges. Go through the quotation thoroughly to ensure that there are no mistakes. This will help you avoid future problems related to escalated costs. A well-established company will provide you with a fixed quote without any confusion.
- Adaptable Scheduling
Office spaces often tend to get crowded and busy during work hours. The commercial painters you hire should be flexible enough to accommodate requests such as completing the work after business hours, during weekends or on holidays. This will ensure the work is completed at the scheduled time without any problems or disturbance to the employee’s working there.
In addition, it is essential to make sure that the company you hire provides fixed guarantees for their job without any future problems that might occur. The work they perform should be tidy and clean.
We provide excellent exterior and interior painting services for commercial as well as residential properties. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon.
How To Choose the Best Exterior Paints For Your Residential Property
Every home is unique, and every homeowner has very specific requirements in terms of how they want their home to look. The exterior of your home has a huge impact on the curb appeal of your property and its value as well. This makes it important to choose good quality exterior paint and suitable colour themes for your residential property.
Choose The Best Paints
While it’s always a good idea to hire skilled and experienced Exterior residential painters like the ones at Attentive Painting & Decorating for all your house painting jobs, it’s also important to have a certain understanding about how to choose exterior paints and what the different products on the market are. While exterior house painting Melbourne trends come and go, it’s important to choose themes and colours that complement the overall look of your property and meet your styling requirements. Here is some information that can prove to be useful:
- Choose the Right Colours– Choosing bright colours for the exteriors of your home is one of the best ways of creating an impact. Bright colours uplift the appearance of the environment as well as the mood and encourage you to use the outdoor spaces of your home in a more optimal manner. It’s a good idea to collect good-quality paint samples and spend some time researching the latest trends.
Be very objective when you are looking at your house and its styling. This will go long way in helping you choose colours that will blend in perfectly with the overall architectural elements of your home. If you are undecided, you can always opt for pastel shades and subtle colours.
These won’t clash with any other elements in your landscaping, and you can always add pops of colour with different flowers and decorative elements. In fact, you can add some colour to a monochromatic or single colour theme, by painting the trim of your home or even your entrance door in a bright colour. If you have balustrading, you can treat it with special paint and textures.
- Good Quality Matters– Regardless of the exterior paint colour that you choose, it is crucial that you choose products of good quality. Today there are a number of specialized exterior paints on the market that provide UV protection and are also dust and moisture-resistant. These qualities make the paints suitable for exterior use. The paints are also available in various finishes such as matte or low-gloss and are effective in hiding imperfections in the wall surfaces.
Hire the Exterior Painting Experts
Since there are a number of aspects to be kept in view while choosing exterior paints for your home, it’s a good idea to consult with specialists like the ones at our company. We have expert colour consultants that can provide you with all the information you need about different colour theme, various products on the market and what their pros and cons are.
This will help you make a better-informed decision about the type of exterior paint you want for your home. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon.
Every business operates in a very competitive environment and attracting new and repeat customers isn’t just about providing excellent services and products. It’s a lot about making the right impression and that means your business premises needs to look clean, neat and well-maintained. The exterior and interior paint matters a great deal.
After all, the walls of your property become the backdrop for all the other things in your office or retail business. Hiring experienced commercial painters like the ones at Attentive Painting & Decorating is one of the best ways to ensure your business premises look good and makes an excellent impression.
The benefits of professional painting
Whether you want your office, retail store, supermarket, factory or warehouse painted, we are the company to call. A paint job can make or break the appeal of your property and when you invest in good quality commercial painting, it gives you a high return on investment. When you hire us that is exactly what you get. There are a number of reasons why hiring an experienced and credible company for all your interior and exterior painting requirements is a great option:
- Consultation and advice- Our team will provide you all the information you need about the different types of paints available, what their pros and cons are. They will also provide you all the information you need about pricing and more; and this helps you make a more well-informed decision.
- Colour consultation- This is a very important aspect of any painting project. The colour theme needs to be chosen with care and our expert colour consultant will work closely with you to understand what your preferences are. They will also provide suggestions and recommendations on which combinations will work well for different areas and different features.
- Top quality products and workmanship– We use only the best products in our work and ensure that exterior grade paints are used for all the external spaces. Various textures and finishes will be used for all the internal walls, based on the discussions we have with you.
- Customer service- Using good products and skilled painters in the job are important in order to ensure great and long-lasting finishes. In addition, when you hire us, you are also assured of the best customer service at all times. We keep our communication lines open and maintain transparency in all our business dealings with clients.
While we focus on all these aspects, you will find that we also maintain very competitive pricing and provide you value every time you hire us. Whether you need just the exterior walls of your commercial property painted or need comprehensive interior and exterior painting solutions, we are the company to call.
When you hire our expert commercial painters for your house painting project, you have the assurance that the job will be completed to the highest standards, whether it’s the interior or exterior of your home. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon.
You might have loved that stunning paint job when you first moved into your new home. But over the years, your preferences and style choices are bound to undergo a change. It’s a good idea to change things up a little over the years, but it isn’t always a great idea to handle house painting tasks yourself. While it’s okay to turn some finishing and small painting tasks into a DIY weekend project, exterior and interior house painting is altogether a different matter.
If you don’t have formal training or knowledge of various painting techniques, the final product won’t be as elegant and well-finished as you expected it to be. That means all the effort, time and money that you have poured into the project will be futile. If you want to feel totally confident that the new paint job will be stunning and perfect in every way, you should consider hiring the services of professional painters like the ones at Attentive Painting & Decorating.
We have over 15 years of painting experience in handling both residential and commercial painting projects for customers across the Greater Brisbane & Southern Queensland regions. We are a company that has proved its mettle and expertise and have a large number of repeat and referred customers. The reason for this success and the strong customer base is because we are genuinely passionate about what we do. We love to transform the look of homes and give them an appealing and fresh look.
Why hire professional house painters?
We are committed to our work and so whether you need just a couple of rooms painted or a fresh new coat of paint for your entire property, we are the professionals to call. There are a number of distinct benefits to hiring professionals like us for your house painting job such as:
- High-quality finishes– You will want paint finishes that last for a number of years, so it’s crucial to ensure the paint job gets done right. We apply the paint evenly and smoothly without any faded patches that show the previous paint color underneath, or drops affecting its aesthetic appeal. When you hire us we guarantee an outstanding and superb finish.
- No damage to furniture or flooring– It’s very easy for novice painters to accidentally splash paints on the ceiling, furniture, and They don’t always realise what they have done until its just too late. In some instances, you may also be able to wipe away the dried paint, but that can affect the finish of the floor and furnishing irreversibly. The best way to avoid all this expense and trouble is to hire experts like us for the job.
When you hire our expert residential painters for your house painting project, you have the assurance that the job will be completed to the highest standards, whether it’s the interior or exterior of your home. For a free consultation and quote, please call Attentive Painting & Decorating at this number- 07 3532 5528 or write to us via this online form and we will revert soon.